[Phpmyadmin-devel] Release cycle

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Feb 3 10:46:13 CET 2003

Garvin Hicking wrote:
>  Salve, Marc!
>

>>We all are now in bug fix mode until 2.4.0-final is released,
>>in about 2 weeks.
>

> Okay, then it seems like no big 'packages' like mine are submitted. I will
> be working on those mime/sql JS window things the next 2 weeks and will
> surely touch a lot of parts. So it would be great to get some notice
> before another one takes approach on a huger scheme.

You could post patches of your work on the patch tracker so we can try it.

> I'll be fixing some PHP3 bugs I just found in correspondance to my own
> reworking, but I'm mainly working on new feature the next time.
>
> Just a final question, I can't get the CVS to remember my password, is
> this somehow possible? I've got access to the repository (did a first
> commit), and I already put my SSH-private key via the web interface on the
> shell-machine. I can already login on the shell with the public key, but I
> am still asked every time to enter my cvs pass. Is this intentional or am
> I forgetting something?

I am using ssh-agent and only have to enter my passphrase once. Then
I can work with cvs without giving my password with:

export CVS_RSH=ssh
cvs -z3 -d:ext:lem9 at cvs1.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/phpmyadmin  ....

Marc