[Phpmyadmin-devel] Single diffs

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Feb 7 10:55:07 CET 2003

Garvin,

IMO you could merge in cvs your lang and config changes.
But wait asking for translations right now, it's too early
in the development of those features.  Maybe just merge
english and german?

I did not have time to look at your patches, too busy working
on 2.4.0.

Marc