[Phpmyadmin-devel] Urgent

Rami Barsoum rami.barsoum at memscap.com
Mon Jan 13 04:21:10 CET 2003

Hi All,
I created yesterday a database by phpmyadmin and it was working fine. I
was able to access it from a php script, adding records, checking
values...etc
The problem starts when i tried to use session variables, i didn't
succeed, plus i'm not able to connect to my database anymore although
i'm able to connect to the server !!
I can't access the database neither from the php script nor from
phpmyadmin !!
the error from the php script is : Access denied for user 'user_name' to
database 'database_name'

So please if anyone can help me, i really don't know what to do !!

Thanks,
Rami

"This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message
and any attachment from your system.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person."