[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestion for Home page modification

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 29 05:03:02 CEST 2003

Hi all

I'm back from vacation :-)

Original message (Marc Delisle, 22.09.2003 13:55):
> here is my feedback about your page. First, I think having a menu
> is a welcome addition. I also like the idea of pulling the news from sf.
> We just have to add to news on sf the things like "security alert",
> and it appears on the home page.
>
> We will need an Awards menu...

No problem :-)

> I would prefer a bigger logo.

I thing, this one is big enough, but no problem to change it.

> Also, I think the script would be easier
> to place in our htdocs if it was only one script, with parameters like
> the current index-2.5.3.php does to display the release notes.

I thing spliting the code into several pieces is better. But putting it
together and adding few ifs is just a cosmetical change.

> I am not sure to like the paragraph about the number of bugs, etc.

Some statistics is nice :-)

> Also, how does the download page work? Currently for a release we
> just change some variables in the script.

It currently does not work :-) , I expected to take the current one..

--
Regards
	Michal Cihar