[Phpmyadmin-devel] Experimental db_details_structure

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon May 10 08:44:15 CEST 2004

Hi Marc!

> Oops, I have a problem with this.
> Here is my test case: a db called b1, with some tables not part of a nested
> group
> and tables n1__a and n1__b.
>
> When I rename n1_a to né1_a:
>
> In Netscape 7.2, group né1 is ok including its table. But I lose n1__b.
>
> In IE 6, the name né1 is broken.

I cannot reproduce this with PHP 4.3.5, MySQL 4.0.13 and the usual mysql
extension, neither with $cfg['ShowTooltipAliasTB'] set to TRUE or FALSE. By
renaiming n1_b to né1_b I get two groups called n1 and né1 where the two tables
are contained. Both correct in IE6 and Mozilla.

Basically IE6 and Mozilla should not show different groupings because the groups
are created server-side...?!

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/