[Phpmyadmin-devel] ideas / concerns / problems [about|with] user settings feature

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:34:00 CEST 2009

*What is you plan with the font size setting? It's already taken care of,
on the main page.

For the default language, I don't think that this is much needed, as the
current language selectors work well and are able to detect the
browser's defined language.*

Yes, this is what I have was recently thinking.  Since, the original goals
of the project are very clear to me know I don't think there is need to have
interfaces for default language, font size, and max rows etc.

I think I was confusing what I was originally supposed to do (which also
happens to be much simpler) with something I read in your book about
"permanent storage" feature.  Can you please elaborate on this if it is
related to my project, and in what way?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal