[Phpmyadmin-devel] ideas / concerns / problems [about|with] user settings feature

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:11:58 CEST 2009

*Huh? I was only writing about font size and default language selector.
Max rows and (probably) the other settings you were addressing in your
sample code, should go to user preference
*
Since, max_rows also has its own interface I thought it is unrelated to the
project.  But I will include it, though.

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal
Email:  zeeshanmughal at ieee.org
Web:  http://www.zixan.info