[Phpmyadmin-devel] ideas / concerns / problems [about|with] user settings feature

Zeeshan M. zeeshan.jp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:39:42 CEST 2009

*When you edit a row in phpMyAdmin and you submit, there is logic that
checks which column has been changed and updates only what is needed.
*
Is there any example in pma codebase I can use it for reference?

*How many settings do you plan to cover?
*
I plan the cover all the settings that are currently under consideration.
As you said, we can include more settings after we have a test prototype.

I was wondering how settings such as PropertiesIconic are applied.  I was
able to change it manually, so is it directly read from config file each
time?

Also, I was wondering what are your thoughts above moving the link to user
prefs interface in navigation.php?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeeshan Mughal