[Phpmyadmin-devel] Include pslib extension

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Aug 1 11:42:08 CEST 2010

Adnan a écrit :

> Yes, I also downloaded but no required DLL there :(
> if I use this library for EPS export schema then it will not be use able for
> windows based hosting , right ?

I'm not sure to understand your question. Since this kit does not
contain  the pslib extension, you cannot use it for your development.

That's why I suggested to develop on Linux. To do it on your Windows
machine, you can install VirtualBox then install a Linux distribution.
Of course you need to have some knowledge of the Linux environment. Then
you'll be able to install the PECL extension from source.