[Phpmyadmin-devel] JSDoc-Toolkit and jQuery

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Fri Aug 13 09:36:03 CEST 2010

 Hi,

I think, jQuery must not be documented. But your own functions wich uses
jQuery.
You can use (like phpDocumentor too) link tags to the original jQuery
documentation.

jQuery uses it's own coding style, cause it's to large (thousand lines
of code, many
plugins). It's to much to change jQuery into a JSDoc format.

Regards
Michael