[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Ajaxify the phpMyAdmin Interface] Help for testing changes

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:18:50 CEST 2010

On 21/06/2010, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> First a general advice about message strings: please use gettext. See
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:Gettext_for_developers and
> js/messages.php.
Coincidentally, I was reading this page today and going through
js/message.php today.  I will make use of the PMA_messages[] array for
the message strings.

> Testing "Add a new user", indeed the dialog is not closed but shouldn't
> the new user appear in the list of users after creation?
>
> Also I get
>
> Notice in ./libraries/common.lib.php#2891
> Undefined index: is_header_sent
>
> Backtrace
> ./server_privileges.php#1037: PMA_ajaxResponse(
> object,
> boolean 1,
> )
>
> Warning in ./libraries/common.lib.php#2892
> Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /root/pma-git/phpmyadmin/libraries/common.lib.php:990)
>
> Backtrace
> ./libraries/common.lib.php#2892: header(string Content-Type:
> application/json)
> ./server_privileges.php#1037: PMA_ajaxResponse(
> object,
> boolean 1,
I think I've understood my mistake, will correct it.  Also, will check
the issues on the database operations page for renaming.  Will post
back here after I've made those changes and pushed them to the
repository.

Thanx! :)

--
Ninad S. Pundalik