[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Ajaxify the phpMyAdmin Interface] Help for testing changes

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:03:03 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,

<snip>
On 21 June 2010 22:24, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> Hi Ninad,
>
> First a general advice about message strings: please use gettext. See
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Devel:Gettext_for_developers and
> js/messages.php.
</snip>
I am now using gettext strings for all notifications.  However, I am
not having any results when I try to use message strings from
js/messages.php for the text to be used on jQueryUI dialog buttons.
It seems that it will take only a string while creating an associative
array of button text and the callback functions to be called when a
button is clicked.  The jQueryUI bug tracker and forums do not have
any solution to this issue either.

<snip>
> Testing "Add a new user", indeed the dialog is not closed but shouldn't
> the new user appear in the list of users after creation?
</snip>
Working on this.

<snip>
> Also I get
> Notice in ./libraries/common.lib.php#2891
> Undefined index: is_header_sent
</snip>
Fixed.

Ninad S. Pundalik