[Phpmyadmin-devel] Transition to template-based framework

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Mon Mar 8 18:26:36 CET 2010

Okay ...

... if I should use a PHP-Framework, I'm thinking we should use the newest
Symfony and if released I would prefer use Symfony Reloaded 2.0
(http://symfony-reloaded.org/). The final release of Reloaded 2.0 is
planned for
*late 2010* and will only support *PHP 5.3.2*. This mean I (and others
to) would
have more time for integrate Symfony in PMA.

Should we open a separated development folder for this project?

Symfony has a full support for jQuery, so I think, it would be a good
solution, to
use it as our new JS-Framework?

Is it possible to make discussion about comments for html-output? It
would be
helpfull for me, to search in whole PMA-Scripts for it, and then sperate
PHP from
HTML. Many Thanks ;)

Regards
Michael