[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introducing myself for GSoC

Silvan Troxler silvan.troxler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 17:07:07 CEST 2010

Hi Marc

Thanks for your information.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
> please have a look at this list's archives; in the last weeks there were
> discussions about templates.

I found some discussions about Twig (which I did not know before) and
Dwoo. But as far as I read, there was not yet a decision made to a
particular template engine, right?

> Whatever your proposal is, it needs to specify the scope (in your twelve
> weeks of 40 hours, do you intend to change *all* of phpMyAdmin with
> templating); also we'll have to balance your project with other students
> (to be able to merge all correctly).

I will plan about that.

> P.S. the mentors really need to see what you can code in phpMyAdmin *in
> advance*. From the checklist [0] "submit patches for bugs or new features".

Right now I'm digging into the code and test some template related
changes. Where and how should I upload/commit my changed code in order
you can see it? Should I make my own branch?

Greetings
Silvan