[Phpmyadmin-devel] Ajaxify phpMyAdmin - List of tasks to complete

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:36:32 CEST 2010

Hi All,

As I mentioned in my weekly report for GSoC for the last week [0],
I've created a list [1] of major and minor tasks/actions that need to
be Ajaxified over the summer.  This list is a refinement over what
I've specified in my project proposal.  If I've missed some tasks,
please edit the pastebin so that I don't miss out on completing
important stuff.

Also, I've created a list of JavaScript functions (from
js/functions.js and js/common.js) that I feel I can refactor without
causing any major bugs in the same pastebin.  Please do check it as
well.

Thanx for all the help! :)

[0] - http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog/2010/05/the-summer-of-code-prologue/
[1] - http://pastebin.ca/1873367

Ninad S. Pundalik
Twitter: @ni_nad | Identica : @ninad | http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69