[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in GSOC project

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Mar 10 16:19:02 CET 2011

陈岳峰 a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> My name is Dennis Chen, a postgraduate student in Tongji University,
> Shanghai , China. My major is Pattern Recognition and Intelligent
> Systems and my research direction is text mining.
(...)
> As a frequent user of phpMyAdmin, I'm really desired to contribute
> myself to this project. I've read the applicant guide, I understand that
> I need to do some bug fixing work, but I don't quite understand how to
> find a proper bug or feature to fix, do you have some suggestions?

Hi,
I just modified this section:
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2011_Applicant_Guide#Get_involved_with_phpMyAdmin

to add a reference to another page with more details about developing;
this other page has a reference to our bug tracker.

This page also contains a link to
http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Tasks_for_junior_developers