[Phpmyadmin-devel] Wanna join OOPs implementation

Rakesh Kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:48:26 CEST 2011

Hi,
    I am a student pursuing B Tech(Graduation) in Computer Science and
Engineering from India and i am in final semester.I am new to this community
and posting my views for the very first time. I want to convert this
application into Three tier architecture. I have worked on PHPMyAdmin for my
personal purpose.
I also want to work for User Interface improvement but couldn't get so much
idea about it, if somebody can help me understanding it?
I have a working experience of one year in PHP and i work as a freelancer
also in PHP for an organization. And this time i want to contribute in
PHPMyadmin as a part of my open source evangelism.
I don't have any idea how to post properly on this list so please guide me
if i went wrong anywhere.

--
Thanks and Regards
RAKESH KUMAR