[Phpmyadmin-devel] 3 patch suggestions for master

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:43:01 CEST 2011

One more patch suggestion:

- Commit 9385012b97b4c188618ee8658d4e7a3b9200aa5d
The status page displays percentual and averaged numbers, which for
very low values displays 0.0% or 0.0 which is mathematically seen
incorrect. The supplied patch changes such values into "<0.1", or
verbally expressed: "Smaller than the smallest value I can display".
It's calculated with "(1/PMA_pow(10,$comma))", so its always the
smallest displayable value.