[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issues with refactoring of tbl_structure
rouslan at placella.com
Fri Aug 17 13:01:27 CEST 2012
On 17/08/2012 12:00, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com
> <mailto:rouslan at placella.com>> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've found some obviously broken HTML tags on tbl_structure.php and
> I assume that this is due to the recent refactoring of this page. I
> couldn't find where the issue is in the code, but it manifests
> itself in the "more" dropdown as links there are now not clickable.
> Screenshot attached.
> Another thing that I noticed in the new *_structure code are the new
> function names. Not sure if it's just me, but after a 2 minute look
> I found all of these functions where IMO the names can be improved:
> PMA___getHtmlForPrintViewAndDataDict__ionaryLinks - too long?
> PMA_SortableTableHeader - starts with a capital unlike others
> PMA_getAliasAndTruename - incorrect camel case
> PMA_getStuffForEnginetable - meaningless + incorrect camel case
> PMA___getHtmlForCheckAlltableColumn - incorrect camel case
> PMA_getHtmlForSomeLinks - meaningless
> PMA_getHtmlForRowStatstableRow - incorrect camel case
> getHtmlForRowStatsTable - no PMA_ prefix
> PMA___getHtmlForDistincValueAction - spelling: "Distinct"
> PMA___getHtmlForActionsIntableStruct__ure - incorrect camel case
> Hi Rouslan,
> Thank you for spent time to look at my code. And I'll improve those
> function names,
> And I'll look at the mentioned bug also.
The bug is an unclosed div tag at line 1831 in structure.lib.php
More information about the Developers