[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issues with refactoring of tbl_structure
Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna
thilinaabeyrathna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:17:38 CEST 2012
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com>wrote:
> On 17/08/2012 12:00, Thilina Buddika Abeyrathna wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com
> > <mailto:rouslan at placella.com>> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I've found some obviously broken HTML tags on tbl_structure.php and
> > I assume that this is due to the recent refactoring of this page. I
> > couldn't find where the issue is in the code, but it manifests
> > itself in the "more" dropdown as links there are now not clickable.
> > Screenshot attached.
> > Another thing that I noticed in the new *_structure code are the new
> > function names. Not sure if it's just me, but after a 2 minute look
> > I found all of these functions where IMO the names can be improved:
> > PMA___getHtmlForPrintViewAndDataDict__ionaryLinks - too long?
> > PMA_SortableTableHeader - starts with a capital unlike others
> > PMA_getAliasAndTruename - incorrect camel case
> > PMA_getStuffForEnginetable - meaningless + incorrect camel case
> > PMA___getHtmlForCheckAlltableColumn - incorrect camel case
> > PMA_getHtmlForSomeLinks - meaningless
> > PMA_getHtmlForRowStatstableRow - incorrect camel case
> > getHtmlForRowStatsTable - no PMA_ prefix
> > PMA___getHtmlForDistincValueAction - spelling: "Distinct"
> > PMA___getHtmlForActionsIntableStruct__ure - incorrect camel case
> > Bye,
> > Rouslan
> > Hi Rouslan,
> > Thank you for spent time to look at my code. And I'll improve those
> > function names,
> > And I'll look at the mentioned bug also.
> The bug is an unclosed div tag at line 1831 in structure.lib.php
> Thanks Rouslan.
Gtalk : thilinaabeyrathna
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Developers