[Phpmyadmin-devel] Preparing for Gsoc 2013

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 18:34:52 CET 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM, Senura Yasaswin de Silva <
senurayasas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm a computer engineering student at university of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
> I would like to contribute to
> phpmyadmin in the next summer.
> So I went through the idea list of this summer
> https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2013_Ideas_List
>
> I'm interesting about automated testing Idea since I have experienced in
> php and mysql.
> Can someone explain me more about this idea ?

Hi Senura,

Its nice to hear that you are interested in this project. In GSoC 2012,
Yasitha contributed for Automated Testing project [0]. Since this is kind
of next phase of that project, his work also will be a help for you to get
an idea at the beginning.

[0] : https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2012_Projects#Automated_Testing
</>
Regards !