[Phpmyadmin-devel] New look for the phpmyadmin error reporting server

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:06:19 CEST 2013

Yes, in the reports overview : http://reports.phpmyadmin.net/reports

>> - can you add a dropdown for the 'mark the same as' field? It would be
>> easier to just be able to select another report, than to have to
>> remember the ID.
>
> I am assuming thousands of reports where it would be impractical to
> have a select box also the dropdown would also have the ids listed so
> you still need to remember since ids are sequential and you would have
> in the dropdown ids from 1 to 999 sequentially so it is basically a
> number field

Good point.
But some kind of autofill would be convenient.
F.e., if you type a ID report, it displays the exception type and description.
Or, with a filter you can show the ID's of one type of exception, ...

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens