[Phpmyadmin-devel] Error reports

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 19:53:29 CEST 2013

For the server side component of the error reporting system. What are
the things you want to do with the reports. like for example comments,
or storing status of the reports. what other things do think you would
want to do on the error reporting server.

What I am thinking is commenting, changing status, searching and of
course viewing all the details of the report as well as related
reports.

Do you want the ability to delete error reports or just mark them as
resolved. and while we are on the matter what are the statuses that
should exist for the error reports. I am thinking at least new and
resolved but I cant think of anything else;