[Phpmyadmin-devel] Invalid HTML code for query result (#result_query)

Krtin Kumar krtinkumar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:47:45 CET 2014

Hi Abhishek,

Yes you are right this is not the proper way as the UI is not consistent. I
am letting you know some of the discussion that was happening regarding
this bug.
1. Option 1: Show both Update (The latest update query) and Select query, I
felt this was pointless as the query box in browse mode is relevant only if
it shows the select query.
2. Option 2: Use something like I did in the pull request along with all
the update queries being logged.

Share if you have any better ideas?

Regards
Krtin