[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC Introduction

Viduranga Wijesooriya vpowerrc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:50:41 CET 2014

Hi all,
        I'm Viduranga Wijesooriya from University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. I
hope get to involve in PMA with GSOC 2014. I'm interested in both of the
interface improvement projects. I have some questions about the project
"User interface enhancements". I have already commented on those
feature requests on sourceforge.net. It's very helpful if you could share
your thoughts on them. Some of my doubts are resolved after Marc's replies.
Thank you Marc.
But some still remains. I will add links to them down below.

https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/637/
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/987/
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1426/?page=2

Thank you