[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC Introduction

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Mar 7 17:15:36 CET 2014

Viduranga Wijesooriya a écrit :
> Hi all,
>         I'm Viduranga Wijesooriya from University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. I
> hope get to involve in PMA with GSOC 2014. I'm interested in both of the
> interface improvement projects. I have some questions about the project
> "User interface enhancements". I have already commented on those
> feature requests on sourceforge.net. It's very helpful if you could share
> your thoughts on them. Some of my doubts are resolved after Marc's replies.
> Thank you Marc.
> But some still remains. I will add links to them down below.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/637/
> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/987/
> https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1426/?page=2
>
> Thank you

Viduranga,
if you don't see a reply from my part, it might be because I'm not
familiar with the issue. Please don't expect a reply from me for all of
your questions.

In #1426, I'm not the creator of the ticket, nor the assigned mentor for
this list of ideas.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net