[phpMyAdmin Developers] Responsive Tables - Improvement

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 20:24:33 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am having some issues in making  "Indexes" area responsive. I think its
due to the css used for `fieldset` tag. I am working on it and will update
as soon as it will be done.

I can add scrolling to menu bar. But as the height of the scrollbar is more
only the half area will be shown to user. Attached the screenshot
displaying it. Also the scrollbar is only shown when the user is scrolling
same as in tables. Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me