[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:19:06 CET 2017

Yes, I also like the feature to send the message to user even when the user
is offline.

I think we can go with free version. No need to get its paid version. Why
you think for the paid version ? Is there any specific feature that you
want by going to paid version.

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me