[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:32:31 CET 2017

On 3/1/17 11:19 AM, Manish Bisht wrote:
> Yes, I also like the feature to send the message to user even when the
> user is offline.
>
> I think we can go with free version. No need to get its paid version.
> Why you think for the paid version ? Is there any specific feature that
> you want by going to paid version.

I'm not sure I really understand their licensing for the free service
tier. I was on https://slack.com/pricing which says "For teams wanting
to try out Slack" which seems pretty clear that it's for evaluation
purposes only. But just now I clicked the "Learn more" link (which I
didn't even see at first due to not having hovered directly over the
magical area) and the popup says "If you’re happy with our Free plan,
please carry on" which definitely sounds like we could use it even past
the evaluation phase. I guess I'd have to reach out to them to see what
their true intent is since I'm interpreting two different meanings from
the text on their site.

Isaac