[phpMyAdmin Developers] Slack channel for phpmyadmin

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:51:33 CET 2017

I can guide you for setting up the phpmyadmin slack account. Go to this
link https://slack.com/create to create the phpmyadmin slack account and
fill the details there to create the account and if it ask for pricing in
between select the free one.

"For teams wanting to try out Slack" means the teams can create account and
try free for unlimited period of time. and if the teams want to use the
advance features then they can upgrade the account by paying prices which
we don't require.

Right now I know many communities that uses the slack free version without
any problem like Fossasia, Systers etc.

Let me know if you still faces some issues in between.

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me