[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSoC

Piyush Vijay piyushvijay.1997 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 15:11:09 CET 2018

Hello,
Thanks for you kind reply.
I want to know some of the details about the idea. Do we have to implement
new javascript features into the codebase or we have to shift the existing
codebase on yarn package manager with package dependencies with modern
javascript like ES6 by using babel compiler as the existing code is written
in vanilla js.

Thanks,

Regards,
Piyush Vijay