[phpMyAdmin Developers] GSOC 2017 - Manish Bisht Introduction - Contributing Guide

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 17:25:02 CEST 2017

I have just proposed some basic idea on how I will I work on it. Here is
the link to my GSOC Proposal
https://docs.google.com/document/d/104yLW991tFJ0mOZNRMm-nx-nxnlI8oWmHWV-_tXFz5U/edit#
Can you please review and check if everything is going fine.

Thanks,

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me