Welcome to phpMyAdmin version 188.8.131.52, a patch-level release which fixes
an issue with exporting certain character sequences including a
backslash (\), such as \r\n.
Because this issue
export functionality, we do recommend updating when possible.
As always, downloads are available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net/downloads/
Previously fixed in 184.108.40.206:
* an issue affecting a small number of users using
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['hide_db'] or $cfg['Servers'][$i]['only_db'].
* an issue affecting the create table dialog where the partition
selection tool was overzealous and made it difficult to create a new table.
Highlights from the 4.6.5 release:
* Fix for expanding in navigation pane
* Reintroduced a simplified version of PmaAbsoluteUri directive (needed
with reverse proxies)
* Fix editing of ENUM/SET/DECIMAL field structures
* Improvements to the parser
A full list of changes is available in the ChangeLog file included with
The phpMyAdmin team