japanese sjis word error by SQL-parser.
Some letters include '0x5c' code same backslash.
I can not execute below SQL
INSERT INTO kanji2 VALUES (1, '...0x955c');
error session is :
Thanks a lot, Marc, for this new build :)
Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant
The Internet, 2002-09-29
To: phpMyAdmin community
The development team is pleased to announce version 2.3.1 of phpMyAdmin.
* warning if MySQL running with root and no password
* exporting in custom charset
* inserting data file in custom charset
* configurable recoding engine
* support for all MySQL manuals
* configurable auto-selection in textarea
* web-server based upload directory
* a new logo
* in db-view, new choice: REPAIR
* in edit mode, new drop-down showing possible values from a
* optional field names in CSV exports
* faster automatic JOINS in query by example
* new language: malay
* language files corruptions
* select generated IS 'NULL' instead of IS NULL
* parser: uninitialized string offset
* undefined variable when reporting a MySQL error
* InnoDB and undefined index
* sql validator and checking of class
* parser and Zend accelerator
* could not match a float field when retrieving a row
* IIS and cookies
* Edit and Delete links may appear as buttons to accommodate some
* Edit was always filling the current time in datetime fields
* default value for datetime fields was ignored
* full-text toggle was broken
* could not enter a line break in a CHAR field
* fix for empty comment column
* sometimes, could not connect to MySQL
* syntax coloring and alias without AS
* problem with slash in a comment into a query
* browsing a query containing a function like SUM()
Download links, as usual, on http://www.phpmyadmin.net
Marc Delisle, for the team.
I would like to cleanup generating of URLs (these like $url_query, $err_url,
etc. and also hidden inputas for forms). I know that now isn't probably time
for some major change in code so I will wait till 2.3.1 gets released. But I
want to hear some opinions about it from you. What I want to do:
- generate strings containing url and string containing hidden inputs
- do all this in one place (probably common.lib)
- in other places just use these variables
- do not include unnecessary parts in those (now is everywhere added
convcharset, but it is probably not used by majority of users - used only
when charset recoding activated)
nijel at users dot sourceforge dot net
About 2.3.1-rc1 and 2.3.1 current version.
Go to table export, View dump (schema) of table.
and "CSV data" + "Save as file" select and Go.
Then CSV data display to the browser not file.
But when I select zipped, gzipped or bzipped
then it can export to file.