Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.7.1, a regular maintenance release containing
A complete list of new features and bugs that have been fixed is
available in the ChangeLog file or
changelog.php included with this release.
Notable changes since 4.7.0:
* Fix broken links in setup script
* Fix pagination while browsing results
* Do not include developer dependencies when creating the release
* Fix handling of errors in AJAX requests
* Fix PHP error on password change
* Fix refresh of long queries
* Improved handling of logout with disabled LoginCookieDeleteAll
* Add support for MySQL 8.0 collations
* Fixed detection of Amazon RDS
* Fix for grid editing repeating action after error
There are many more improvements; please refer to the ChangeLog for full
As always, downloads are available at https://www.phpmyadmin.net
Thanks to our sponsors for helping to make this work possible!
The phpMyAdmin Team
We're getting close to the regularly scheduled release date when we'd
I'm planning to perform the release next week; if you have any blockers
or work you'd like to get done before then please mark it in the issue
tracker or let me know by email.